Friday, November 17, 2006

praise of a life time

"Sing to the Lord a new song for he has done marvelous things; His right hand and his Holy arm have worked salvation for Him. The Lord has made his salvation known and revealed his righteousness to the nations. He has remembered his love and faithfulness." Psalm 98:1&2
My grandma accepted Jesus on November 11th 2006. As a family we have been praying for this for so many years it is hard to remember not praying for this. It is so amazing and wonderful. She started to read through the one year Bible last Christmas. Out of the blue she decided to give the scriptures a try and then just shy of finishing her goal she began to run the race. Imaging starting the race just when life is finishing up it's own course on the physical level. My grandma is so kind, generous, and good. Now just add to the list forgiven, cleansed, and free. I am so blessed to see this moment of prayer come to fruition. I am so amazed that in your late seventies one can give come to salvation. I am so overjoyed that my mom got to pray for my grandma and not only be her daughter but become her sister. My heart does not have enough words.

1 comment:

Christina Wolkenfeld said...

Praise Him for He is good