Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Everyday

It is challenging to do the everyday. Challenging to again wake up and go to class. Challenging to press in to prayer early Am when my mind is dreaming of a Starbucks (just being real). Challenging to make my bed everyday, plan meals everyday, make special time for Israel every day, go through the mail everyday, the list goes on. I always think that if I could just get everything in order, everything would majically run smoothly and I could do it all superhero style. tiny but powerful words break in "IN WEAKNESS..." "STRONG..." Ouch. I have a love hate with these Holy Spirit reminders. As we know the world did not go from chaos to order. Order takes work to maintain. The entire world is in deteriation mode (and sadly too even ourselves). I must claim truths to make it through each step. Oh that I might find the balance of renewing my mind to make my path straight instead of renewing my schedule, time, goals etc.
FORGETTING WHAT IS BEHIND I PRESS ON TOWARD THE GOAL... CHRIST JESUS.

No comments: