Monday, November 09, 2009

Blessings




November is my favorite month. This year has had so many ups and downs but again I am reminded of the faithfulness of the Lord. I am so thankful for so many things. I am overwhelmed these days by three wonderful people. I am lucky enough to have these people captured by the wonderful and talented Rafael Guajardo. He runs Rafael photography. If you live in South Orange County check him out for any of your photography needs. He does incredible work, is fun to be around and has such a personal and artistic touch to all his work. You can check out his websight at http://rafaelphotography.com/

4 comments:

Leslie said...

yeah Raef... way to go.. lovely Katchen you look beautiful... really glowing happy mama... love it.

homeschooling preschool is going slowly.. we do only as much as her attention holds, but she begs and asks every day for more.. which Im taking as a good sign.

I put some pics of the kids, with the playroom in the background. I tried to get room shots and got distracted...

and seriously your little ladies eyes are peircing... really really.

Christina Wolkenfeld said...

GREAT pictures!!!

Ricci said...

Beautiful Family!

Katie said...

CUTE! Look at those blue eyes! Katch, we did our pics at the train station too! There are so many great photo spots there.