Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ten paragraphs later

so i don't know how to put up cool pictures or captions or anything. i've been avoiding writing because i've been thinking... " i have to come up with everything awesome and amazing all at once and sound thoughtful, captivating, and spiritual all in one neat paragraph". That just isn't my world right now. So I will just write what I know about my day. I know I am loved by Jesus. I know that I don't like waking up by an alarm clock at 5:45am. I know that there needs to be a size 5 & 1/2 diapers rather than just six. I know that if you give a two year old a full cup of juice before nap time that size 6 diapers definately don't work. I know that I prefer the smell of tide clean ocean breaze to the cheap stuff I'm using now. (get the too much juice to laundry to dirty crib sheets connection?)I know that sometimes I hate the fasted lifestyle. I know that God has forgiven me for cheating on my fast and drinking shato choc milk on the way home from the store so that nobody would know. I know that Shato has the chocolate annointing. I know that dogs do not like to lick up fresh sqeezed orange juice. I know that I love the flower mart and sweet pea season.I know that I like my afternoon coffee almost as much as my first morning cup. I know the first twelve minutes of finding nemo but i couldn't tell you the end of the story. I know that I am tired but trying to clean my bathroom sink so that I feel productive. I know that even though I have grand plans of going to bed at 8:30 Israel my Beloved will keep me up til 10 (that's the book not my sweet Izzy buns).

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I am all about Shato!

Marci Lewellen said...

Okay so I thought that you couldn't come up with "thoughtful, captivating, and spiritual all in one neat paragraph???"

Arwen has been wearing size 5 diapers for like the last 3 days ... it was a good thing we went to hyvee today...

my flowers are so wonderful!

Danielle said...

So...it's been two days...