Thursday, August 10, 2006

california groans

well hello from California. Beautiful wonderful and strange land. I'm in Ca and with mixed emotions all week long. Happy. Sad. Tired. Vacationed. This week has been a whirlwind with the Spirit. I find I stare more, pray in the Spirit more, stop to listen to nature's groans more, and actually appreciate Missouri more while here in Ca. I have found myself amazed at the weather of perfection, the smell of the ocean, and just how beautiful this spot on the earth is. I have also found a fear of God in my heart creaping in whispering to me... not all is well, not all is ok in the land, not all is beautiful on the inside, I am coming, I am judging, I am longing for broken hearts and hearts that are week. I created the beauty but I will not let the beauty gain more worship than me. These are my "vacation" thoughts. Just thought I'de keep you posted. God will not surrender California. It will be claimed for His glory even if it must be broken. He loves it and the people so much. Even amidst all the "beautiful people" I see shame, sorrow, and void. God sees it to and I feel His hurt over all the deceit that the perfect climate has created. He will move. I am anxious and worried over when. I am praying for mercy.

1 comment:

Marci Lewellen said...

I love your depth and the way you listen to His heart! I want you back! I miss you... come home! I can't wait to talk to you. love you. Keep up the good works.