Saturday, December 30, 2006


As we look into 2006 we look at a block of time. Each season goes by so fast. Especially in the midwest when the changes are so visual. Just yesterday the leaves were golden and red. Now this tree just has branches (& my husband if you look closely) We see 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes, 31,536,000 seconds. What did I do with my time this year? What did you do with yours? ...

I calculated up some time things that are funny. It is a challenge to live a disciplined life. When you brake things down into hours especially this gets convicting. Very convicting. Then times it by years and it's like "I Katchen Weaver spent 3.4 years of my life drinking coffee" or "4 years in my car" or whatever the calculations may be. This gets crazy. What does my time spent with God come out to be? I am thinking and planning my next year... help me Jesus to manage your time.

No comments: