Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lilies In The Field



Well as most of you know, I have started back up a business that began in California. I have been so blessed to go to California and continue to do weddings over the last two years but as Kurt and I have planted our hearts here for the next four years the time came to officially transfer my business. It is called Lilies In The Field. It has been God's promise to me that if I put Him first, He will provide all of my needs. It has been a journey. I would love for anyone to check out my new blog link "Lilies In The Field". I have just begun the process of changing all of my pictures to digital but it will give an idea of my work. I am so thankful to my heavenly Father for the wonderful gift of flowers and His creative heart. I am excited to again plunge into flowers. Please let me know what you think. I will continually be changing this blog as my portfolio builds. Here are just a few glimpses of what is on the other blog.

No comments: