Thursday, May 10, 2007

Heart Happy

Well I am a free woman. I have no more civic duty today. Praise God! I did however observe a few things that I have to mull over and post later. For now I am just thankful to be home today and watch Sammy. Israel & I are much better. We leave town tomorrow to visit some great friends from CA who are now in Southern Missouri & also see the pastor that married us who is flying out as well. I can't wait for the mini reunion. We will have fun seeing some hills finally. We are going to the Ozark Mountains which are more like tall hills. They are so beautiful though. Anyhow not much going on. God is doing a lot. Yesterday at the intercession set my heart was aching for Orange County. We prayed for houses of prayer that are currently started or going to be started in the United States. It was so powerful and hopeful that God's heart is for a generation to praise him and pray in the context of night and day prayer. Israel liked it too and spent most of the set jumping up and down dancing with some other little kids. Wed afternoons Izzy & I go to this set together. While it is important for me to get in my prayer room time I find it equally important for Izzy too. He really loves it & it is teaching him to pray and sing and dance unashamed as David did. He is learning the ways of prayer as a little boy. Oh my heart is glad right now...

1 comment:

Sheyb said...

The Ozark Mountains! I have been there. :) Reminds me of when I was a little kid. We visited my grandparents in Arkansas, and occasionally we would drive to Branson. :) Oh the good 'ole days! :)