Tuesday, July 10, 2007

to the moon & back

Well not actually to the moon but Nashville was far enough for me in three days. It is well deserving of a massive post on everything that the Spirit did and was there at the Call & in to the millions watching. I got chills at least once and hour while there and it wasn't because of the weather (hot as heck & HUMID!!!). I was blessed to see friends from all over the nation. I love having friends who live in different states gather in another state from our current one and somehow meet and worship together as if time has not passed in years. I just love the body of Christ. Wow. God did a lot! My heart came alive again in so many deep and personal ways. I also loved hearing my husband basically give his testimony to everyone who he passed out a flyer to. We passed out thousands of flyers not to promote but because we are personal witnesses to the impact of IHOP and FMA. It was an honor to be a part of this day in history. I seem to have had a concept of what would happen. My mindset was switched. Gathering to fast and pray and worship is not necessarily meeting for revival. It is meeting to call on God's mercy and stand up and intercede for ourselves, our families, our nation. It was much sweeter than I expected. Not all fireworks and miracles. The truth was implanted into my heart and once again the fire was rebuilt in my spirit. That is the work. This was my favorite part of worship & for me summed up my hearts emotions of the Call.
Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
Until you and & I are one.

No comments: