Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkins and prehistoric animals



Kurto is at Fall Frenzy today for FMA. Something about breakfast, sermons and more sock wars. Sounds frenzy enough for me. That makes my weekend Fall Frenzy too. Israel & I are having our own crazy weekend. Yesterday we made sugar cookies. Notice the acorns, pumpkins, leaves and yes of course a brontosaurus. Nothing says fall like a dinosaur/pumpkin cookie. Today we went to the pumpkin patch and picked up a pumpkin, took a free "hay ride" in a 1979 army vehicle and played outside. After nap time Israel is off to the movies with his best friend Aiden. (thank you Red Bridge theatre - only $2!!!). I am going to do some much needed catch up study time from all those Intro notes. Maybe later we will carve out our pumpkin to get all those yummy seeds. I love to bake them with salt and olive oil! I am thankful today for Israel Michael and the wonderful joy that he brings to my heart. When you wake up to a three year old patting your hair while singing "on top of spaghetti" what else could make your heart smile more? I love this boy.

No comments: