Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Years to everyone. 2008 was welcomed in in Cali. While Kurto was busy in KC with One Thing I got to hang out with my funny new handsome nephew. Isn't he a crack up?

I really enjoyed my trip. Thanks everyone for hanging out with me & Kurto & Israel. We have been enjoying catching up with things around here as well. Israel went to the window today & declared to me that he was going to look and see if winter was there. His conclusions were indeed correct as it was 60 out today. Kurto & I are busy rewriting our schedules out for the new semester and new year. We are going to tackle the early morning prayer room (Kurto for the most part. We'll see how I do) We are looking forward to starting some spiritual disciplines as well as practical ones. I love this time of year. It is almost as satisfying to put away Christmas decorations as it is to put them up. Kurto is out of town again for the Cinci Call as of this Thur. Can't wait to paint something...

No comments: