Thursday, May 22, 2008

Its been a while





To say the least there has been a lot going on around here. Still here. No tornadoes, just a few thunderstorms. My mom and sis came this past weekend and there are so many pictures I can't choose. Not too much updates for tonight other than some pics. Aren't my mom and sister beautiful? I just couldn't get enough of Madden Wesley. He is so handsome and constantly happy. Kurto is back from Florida. Israel and I are watching Moses tonight and we just did some sparklers(Izzy picked green as that is favorite color). I love these days where the light last til 9 and we are together as a family. more post coming this week...

3 comments:

Sheyb said...

There you are! ;)

Yes, beautiful family!!

Danielle said...

What a fun family!

Tor said...

Cute pictures! You asked about emails: torhutchins@cox.net and joyfulsong3@cox.net.
Tor