Sunday, June 08, 2008

If you can't beat em join em

I have been enjoying prenatal prayer for the past year now. I love that time in the prayer room praying over all the moms, babies, even couples who are adopting. It has been a joy to work with the teams, take communion weekly with the body of Christ and just be in the prayer room consistently. For the past couple weeks however prenatal prayer has taken on a whole nother (notice the very MO phrase "whole nother") realm. The pray'er has become the pray'ie. I guess I just loved the babies so much that God has blessed Kurto & I with another one on the way. We are very excited. I have been absent from blogworld for good reason: ie barfing and nauseous, tired & very preoccupied with just maintaining the normalcy of my home let alone blogging anything. Anyways I am eight and a 1/2 weeks so keep my and my belly in prayer.

7 comments:

Sheyb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Another pregnant friend! ;) Woot!

Ricci said...

WhooHoo!!! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! You are in our prayers!

The McKays said...

hi katchen! this is suzanne mckay, shannon's sister. not sure if i have commented on your blog before, but i do check it regularly. just wanted to pop in and say, i too, am 8 1/2 weeks pregnant! We must be due about the same time...my due date is January 15. How about you? Did you know Shannon had a baby boy at the end of May?

Marci Lewellen said...

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Weaver Family said...

Suz- Hello there. I did here about Shan via my friend Christina Ortega who was out in Bishop at the time. Anyhow I used to check your blog too until I thought I didn't want to sign in because I thought does she even remember me? Silly me. I shall apply. =-) I am do the 14th about. Happy baby to you and I'll be checking in on you!

Katie said...

Congratulations, Katchen! Yay! :) :) :)

Ashley Hales said...

Congratulations, it seems that everyone's prego now (thankfully, not me, though!). :)