Saturday, August 02, 2008

AC how I love thee

It is hot here. Not too motivating to do anything when Kurto is in Nebraska & my belly is growing. Israel & I did manage to go swimming with neighbors last night and made it to Costco today. I also managed to finally find a TCBY shop on my way home from Costco so all said and done not too bad. I have been trying to get over vacation mode around here. We had a long day flying home (got to sna airport at 8:30 and didn't leave til 2pm)! Then it was right back into the swing of things with Sammy, company in town prayer room & then Kurto leaving town. I am planning a birthday party for a very special little man next week & the house seems to be semi in order minus the mattress I am currently stuffing with dog hair that I pick up off the floor every minute! It is the kind of hot outside which makes you sweat and is hard to breathe. I am counting the days til fall. Enough said for now. pictures to come.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

glad you are back home; vacations are fun, but i also look forward to being home near the end. now, where are those belly shots!?

Norwood Mama said...

Katchen,

Enjoy stopping for things like TCBY! Once you have two, it is too much trouble to get them out of the car. It has put a serious damper on my donut habit!