Tuesday, March 10, 2009

time

It seems like I am in a time warp. New time zone & daylight savings is enough to make one baby crazy and one mama a two cup of coffee girl. We are finally in our apartment, almost all unpacked and still getting used to this familiar yet foreign country we like to call California. I promise to update some pictures soon. Israel is adjusting very well & LOVING all his cousins. Aubrey is continuing to grow & is now "sleeping in" til almost 5am with only one middle of the night feeding. Not too bad. We are thankful to be here but covet all prayers as we adjust, job hunt for Kurto and daily remind ourselves why we are here. We really enjoyed church Sunday and find ourselves already calling Lag Nig Vinyard home. I will post more after the sun comes up some more. For now I have a date with my barista...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see YOU guys!!!!!!!!! How do we do this????? Call me so I can find u.