So it is a backwards day. Just made dinner for breakfast. Makes me feel like a good wife when the house smells like bacon (for kurto). Sold some craigslist items. Aubrey and I sat outside and watched Israel razor around the parking lot today for about an hr. So I need some input. Kurto and I have to sign a lease by the end of the month. Here are our goals when we think of moving or staying:
Our rent has been offered to stay the same if we sign a year lease. I know we could find cheaper.
- save money (200 bucks a month cheaper means 2400 bucks over the next year. That is a lot of money!)
- factor in the cost of moving (moving is expensive). Although it is not cross country you still have start up fees for utilities, deposits, less deposit back here in our lame apartment for painting, cleaning etc.
- being closer to community of our church and house of prayer friends verses being close to kurt's work and my mom within walking distance
- a possible yard for izzy to play in (I'm finding some condos in capo beach with either a deck or a yard which is more than our parking lot we play in now)
- less space (we have a large 2bedroom here with garage. almost 1200sq ft. most 2 bedrooms don't have this
- i need a garage if I want to pursue flowers
- last move was terrible transition after we moved cross country. we haven't felt settled til recently. do I want to resettle again? For Israel's sake?
- my apartment is very dark downstairs. I have to turn on all the lights all morning. i like sunshine.
Help me out here. And if someone else mentions my house in mo being available although I know you love me just know that I am considering moving 5 minutes down the road only. and like I said before - it's jan and my kids are barefoot.
OK. I'm standing by for great ideas! and checking craigslist every five minutes. I'm a planner at heart and I love a great deal!