Sunday, November 06, 2011

a bit out of order











We have been busy here. Last weekend we went camping & I am just today getting all the pics in order. In my mind where I have coupons clipped and dinner scheduled out for the next week I have about 20 blog post from October. Being that in reality I made my kids carrots and dip & peanut butter and apples for dinner this week though I am starting November with camping from October and that is how it is. If I waited to catch up I might show you Aubrey's birth pictures by Christmas. And speaking of random I just made a full breakfast around here. Kurto left for church and instead of cleaning off the table I made the mistake of cleaning out my spices. My morning then preceded to look like the children's book of you give a mouse a cookie. I cleaned out old marshmallows, made a casserole, made a batch of waffles for the freezer, put dinner in the crock pot, made cookies for the neighbor, condensed strange dessert items & ended with a grand finale of opening up every single hot chocolate packet I ever bought and emptying them into a jar - because hot chocolate scooped out of a jar looks pretty. Please pray for me.

No comments: